This 300g frame offers fantastic control and power for intermediate to advanced level players. The racket feels a lot more lively thanks to the newly added NAMD material in the graphite which allows the frame to snapback with greater efficiency upon contact. The throat of the racket is improved with 3D Vector Shaft which improves the stiffness of the frame to improve stability, spin potential, and help players hit with greater power.
Older fan-favourite technologies also return like the increasingly popular Isometric head shape which makes the 100 square inch headsize feel a lot larger and more powerful than other rackets of similar size. Power is further amplified with the Lock Booster System grommet design that efficiently transfers energy upon contact with the ball.
The racket is made comfortable using Black Micro Core technology in the head which is effective at dampening vibrations, and also increases face stability for more controlled shots. As with all top of the range Yonex rackets, the handle is enhanced with super cushion grip which minimises vibrations to help protect the wrist, forearm and elbow from stock-induced injuries.
- Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) = 300
- Head Size (sq. in) = 100
- Beam Width (mm) = 21
- Balance (+/- 5mm) = 320
- String Pattern 16×20
- Length (inches) 27
- Stringing Tension range 45-60 lbs
- Composition HM Graphite, Black MicroCore, Namd
- Color: blue/red
- Includes racket cover: Sack
- Recommended String for Power & Comfort: Yonex Rexis – 16L (1.25 mm)
- Recommended String for Control & Durability: Yonex PolyTour Pro-17 (1.25 mm)
- Recommended String for Spin: Yonex PolyTour Spin – 16L (1.25 mm)