Yonex VCore 98L Tennis Racquet Unstrung
Yonex kicks off the new year with the sixth generation VCORE 98L Tennis Racquet. Yonex built Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM) into the handle to help filter out unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision. The brand has added a new technology called 2G-NAMD FLEX FORCE from the upper throat to the lower frame. The graphite material allows the racquet to flex and snap back quickly to increase spin potential. The sweet spot of the VCORE 98L plays bigger thanks to the Isometric head shape and new String Sync Grommets which promote greater string movement for faster snapback. The VCORE 98L features a slightly wider face at the 10 and 2 o’clock positions of the head to raise the sweet spot slightly for improved stability.
- At the top of the racquet head, the beam has been thinned out to improve maneuverability on fast swings. Aero Trench and Aero Fin technologies carry over from the previous generation to reduce air resistance and improve racquet head acceleration.
- The 16×19 pattern offers a solid blend of spin potential and power, and at only 10.1 ounces unstrung the VCORE 98L is over a half ounce lighter than the VCORE 98
- Length: 27in / 68.58cm , Head Size: 98 in / 632.26 cm
- Weight: 285 gr , Balance: 13in / 33.02cm / 4 pts HL
- String Tension: 40-55 pounds
- Size: 4 1/4″ (L2) / 4 3/8″ (L3)