Yonex Ezone Feel Tennis Racquet 250g 4 1/4 Inches Deep Blue L2
The – the perfect racket for beginners or anyone learning the game. With its 658cm. New to this racket is a Vibration Dampening Mesh, which is wrapped around the graphite in the handle to filter out harsh vibrations. This racket also benefits from an head shape, which features a wider, more forgiving hitting zone than competing rackets.
It also has a head heavy balance, which not only increases comfort but also translates into easier power and depth. Thanks to the open 16×18 string pattern, this stick not only delivers a higher launch angle for easier depth, but it also puts a tight grip on the ball. Factor in the easy acceleration, and you have the perfect tool for perfecting your topspin.At net, this racket’s speed translates into quick reactions, and the head heavy balance provides a stable and comfortable feel when blocking the ball back.
In addition to being perfect for beginners and intermediates who want speed and ease of use,this stick is ideal for the rising junior who is ready to make the transition into an adult racket.
- Head Size: 102 in² / 658 cm²
- Grip Size: L2 (4 1/4″)
- Length: 27in / 68,5cm
- Strung Weight: 266g / 9,4oz
- Unstrung Weight: 250g/8,8oz
- Balance: 35,43cm / 4 pts HH
- Unstrung Balance: 35cm/2 pts HH
- Swingweight: 298
- Stiffness: 68
- Beam Width: 25mm / 27mm / 23mm
- Composition: H,M, Graphite, Nanocell Neo
- Racket Colours: Blue
- Grip Type: Yonex Synthetic
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 18 Crosses. Mains skip: 8T,8H
- Tension: 18-24kg / 40-55lb
- Includes Cover
- String Racket