Wilson BURN FST 95 Tennis Racket 4 3/8” – Unstrung
Wilson Burn FST 95 Tennis Racquet 4 3/8″(L3) – UNSTRUNG
Wilson’s Burn FST 95 is the new midsize for the modern game. This racquet delivers precision for big hitters looking to use increased racquet head speed to reign in their shots and the competition. The inclusion of Fast Speed Technology (FST) has dramatically changed the way players look at tennis racquets. reducing drag so that players can generate faster racquet head speed has become a must at all levels. Octagon frame geometry and a headlight balance allows the racquet to move fast through the air for more racquet head speed at every point of your swing. The frame is constructed out of High Performance Carbon Fiber for aggressive swings. This premium modulus carbon graphite provides increase frame stiffness for explosive power. X2erGo has been added to the handle to bring you a customized feel. Two-handed backhanders can now customize the handle shape for optimized feel by adding attachments (included) to the upper handle.
- Head Size: 95 sq. in. / 613 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.9 oz. / 340 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swing Weight: 320
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Carbon Fiber
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended Tension: 50 – 60 lbs.
- Grip: Wilson Sublime
- Strung: No