Rawlings Quatro Pro Youth Baseball Bat 31″/21oz (-10) US1Q10 composite 2 5/8″
Built from premium, carbon fiber composite materials, the Rawlings 2021 Quatro Pro USA bat allows you to generate maximum power every at-bat. The re-engineered composite layering provides an extremely long barrel and a huge sweetspot. Its redesigned F2 Focused Flex collar also gives you the smoothest, most comfortable feel on contact, and the Lizard Skins™ grip gives you unshakable control at the plate. All of this is packed into insanely light -10 and -12 designs. As a result, you get a perfectly balanced feel with unmatched pop to help you drive more balls through gaps.
This Quatro Pro USA baseball bat was meticulously engineered using an internal carbon-fiber multi-disc system that delivers performance like no other bat at this level. Its unique sound is sure to turn heads, especially as spectators watch the ball explode off its massive barrel. The sound you hear is the sound of technology at work; the, ‘Sound Of Performance.’ In addition, the stylish silver, black, and red design is sure to make people notice every time you walk up to the plate.
This Quatro Pro bat is changing the game in USA Baseball. See for yourself, order yours now!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- USA Baseball Certified
- Approved For Play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League & Pony Baseball
- Colorway: Silver | Black | Red
- Composite Multi-Disc System – Creates The Lightest, Most Reactive Big Barrel In The Market
- Longitudinal Flex Technology – Composite Material Has Been Re-Engineered In How It Is Layered And Should Improve Trampoline Effect Across The Entire Length Of The Barrel.
- F2 Collar – Provides The Smoothest And Most Comfortable Feel When Contacting A Baseball. Will Also Provide A Stiff Feel For Less Barrel Drag During The Swing.
- Lizard Skins Grip Provides Unmatched Comfort And Tack On A Player’s Hands
- Creates A Distinct CRUNCH Sound At Contact With A Baseball