Rawlings 2019 Quatro Pro USA Baseball® T-Ball Bat (-11) 25/14oz”
New for the 2019 season! The Quatro Pro is the first of its kind for the upcoming season and is ready to make an impact during for its debut. They’ve pushed the standards of baseball bats to new levels and bat technology to never before seen performance levels that outshine the competition (pun intended). Performance, flex, balance, and ball flight are just a few of the features that the Rawlings Quatro is sure to enhance during each and every at-bat. If you’re a contact hitter who can handle a longer barrel, the Quatro is a perfect fit for you. While it does have an extended barrel construction for more plate coverage, a newly designed lightweight end cap reduces unnecessary weight towards the end of the barrel which helps increase overall swing speed and control through the zone. Yet again, Rawlings is peeling back the curtains, so to speak, and displaying the alloy barrel insides through the Tru-View Technology. The best part? Each one of these Rawlings Quatro tee ball bats are made with pride in the USA (patent pending). Rawlings: Above The Standard!
This 2019 Rawlings Quatro USA Tee Ball Bat (TB9Q11) features a lightweight drop 11 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and the USA Baseball certified stamp. With that certification, this model is approved for play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, and Pony.
- -11 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Colorway: Neon Green / Black
- New USA Baseball Certification
- Newly Designed Lightweight End Cap Reduces Swing Weight For More Control
- One-Piece, Alloy Tee Ball Bat
- Only For Use With Approved Tee Balls
- Recommended For Players Aged 4-6
- Recommended For Tee Ball Play ONLY
- Ultra-Responsive Big Barrel Design For Better Contact