Head Gravity MP L 2023 Tennis Racquet 4 1/4 Inches Unstrung
Introducing the 2023 version of the Gravity MP L. Like the previous version, this ultra comfortable racquet offers an impressive combination controllable power and speed. At 280 grams unstrung, this racquet accelerates through impact with remarkable speed, making it easier for improving players to generate power and spin. Aggressive, ambitious young players can dominate any court with the GRAVITY MP L, with its enormous sweetspot, lighter frame and innovative Auxetic technology. Feel the force with the lighter GRAVITY MP L, which has been upgraded with state-of-the-art Auxetic technology for sensational impact feel and enhanced playability. Created for aggressive young performance players, this racquet is a lighter version of the GRAVITY MP, with the distinctive, rounded head shape and massive sweetspot offering the control, flex and forgiveness you need to dominate any opponent. The Auxetic technology supplies greater feel and feedback on every shot, boosting your confidence as you swing a racquet endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev. For an ultra-modern aesthetic that will turn heads, the signature GRAVITY flip design, with different colours on each side, has been refreshed with an asymmetric look.
- CPI: 500 (Control Power Index) , WEIGHT (UNSTRUNG): 280 g / 9.9 oz , STRING PATTERN: 16/20
- HEAD SIZE: 645 cm² / 100 in² , Grip size 4 1/4″ (G2) , Unstrung Racquet
- Made for aggressive young performance players
- 2023 NEW Lighter version of the GRAVITY MP. New asymmetric flip design.
- BALANCE: 325 mm / 0.7 in HL , LENGTH: 685 mm / 27.0 in , BEAM: 22mm
- Size: 4 1/4″ (2)
- Brand: HEAD
- Grip Size: 4 1/4″
- Sport: Tennis
- Material: Graphene, Auxetic technology.
- Skill Level: Intermediate, advance
- Frame Material: Graphene
- Shaft Material: Graphene 360+
- Product Dimensions: 27″L x 11″W