Franklin, Gator Grip Knob – Black
Franklin Gator Grip Knob – Anti-Vibration – Improves Grip 24051C – This grip knob fits over the bats handle and acts as a secondary grip to increase your overall control. Additionally, the knob reduces vibrations when the bat makes contact with the ball. Slips directly over the knob for a form fit, the Franklin Gator grip knob absorbs and reduces vibration while improving grip. The grip knob also protects the heel of the hand, with or without wearing a batting glove. Approved league and tournament. Fits aluminum bats or Features: Absorbs shock and reduces vibration of bats after contact, improves grip on bat, ultra-durable construction, long lasting.
- Improve Your Grip: The Gator Grip Bat Knob is a great way for all hitters to gain better control of their bat knob. Larger knob size ensures your hand doesn’t slip and helps maintain your grip
- Reduces puncture: The rubber knob is ideal for absorbing the vibration of the bat after contact to reduce the itchy feeling in your hands
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: These knobs are made from ultra-durable construction so they will stay taut and work season after season
- Ideal for all hitters: Softball, baseball and even teeball hitters will notice a difference in their swing once they put the grip knob on
- INSTRUCTIONS: For a tight, secure fit, stretch the narrower opening on the hand side (notched side) to slide over the handle first. Once on the handle, slide it down until the hollow space on the side of the knob fits snugly around the knob
- Included Components: Black Grip Knob