Easton Rival SG1 Slowpitch Softball Bat 34″/27oz
The Rival resurrects O-Zone technology to bring the widest alloy sweetspot in the game back to slow pitch softball! The Rival is a one-piece bat made from Easton’s exclusive THT100 Alloy. The THT100 Alloy has 100ksi strength and extraordinary toughness for superior dent and crack resistence. This bat features a stiff flex rating and low M.O.I. which means a lighter swing weight, faster swing speed, and better control. The Rival uses Easton’s SST Technology which utilizes a one-piece barrel design with increased balance and control while increasing the trampoline effect of the MASSIVE sweetspot. And by massive, we’re talking about THE BIGGEST sweetspot of any aluminum bat in the industry, brought to you courtesy of O-Zone Technology! Combine all of this with the 12″ barrel, and the result is a bat that is made for performance.
- The Rival is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF.
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 12″ Barrel Length
- Ultra Thin 34″/27 Tapered Handle
- Approved for Play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, ISF
- Lower M.O.I. Means Faster Swing Speeds
- One-Piece Design
- THT100 Aluminum
- O-Zone Technology for the Widest Sweetspot in the Game!
- 98 MPH Performance