Drop Shot Paddle Shovel Allegra 1.0 – Padel Racquet with Core Eva Pro.
Within the Ambition Line is the Drop Shot Allegra 1.0 padel racket, a balanced shovel, with great power and control in equal parts thanks to its teardrop format, centered balance and high performance in versatility. This model has been manufactured in Carbon 3,000, a fibr that provides great elasticity to the impact and that, combined with the Cork Layer system, and the eva Pro rubber inner core allow a high tolerance to vibrations, outstanding impact performance and wide comfort. A Drop Shot Allegra 1.0 that shines for its careful and sporty aesthetics where yellow and green tones play with the details of the faces giving way to a litmus look that makes the sun vary the beams of light on their faces.
- Size: One Size
- Brand: DROP SHOT
- Sport: Tennis Padel, Paddle
- Material: Faces: Carbon 3.000 – Core: Eva Pro
- Skill Level: Medium-high
- Frame Material: Carbon Fiber
- Item Weight: 510 Grams
- Product Dimensions: 18″L x 10″W
- TWIN TUBULAR SYSTEM: All our Carbon frame blades are made of double tubular carbon fabrics pre impregnated with resins of maximum durability, giving homogeneity in all areas of the face and providing greater rigidity, so no energy is lost from the blow by distortion of the frame.
- CARBON 3000: Flat carbon in the manufacture of the tubular, combining them with the Hotmelt 3K carbon technology, which makes the face give a high-end shovel behavior.
- EVA PRO: It is a rubber of greater hardness than the eva Soft and lower than the eva Tech its elasticity provides greater control in experienced players, providing a greater touch and ball output, with medium high ball speed.
- Paddle shovel Drop Shot Allegra 1.0 2022. Core: EVA Pro. Frame: 100% carbon. Faces: Carbon advanced level. Form: Tear. Case included. Weight: 360 – 380 gr. Type of game: Polyvalent .. Man. Width (mm): 38.